Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Games...or Maybe Not...?

We have had so many rainy days this month. Tonight Kaitlin has a game in Rushville and Kylah has a game here at home. Well, they have games if the rain stops and they don't get called off that is. A few softball moms and I were talking the other night how nearly every game has been either rescheduled or the girls played in the rain or moist fields. This is so different than the past years. Even Kaitlin's double-header in Gordon last Saturday was chilly for part of it. (The girls did take 3rd place though so that was exciting!) I will be sure to get a pic of the kids in their softball/t-ball uniforms soon. I should have last night when they all had their shirts on for pictures at the ball fields. Thanks Deb! I know there were a lot of pictures that you took.

I don't even know if I have any news to share. Kaitlin is headed home from Scottsbluff with a friend. Kylah and Carter are perfecting their skills with the game Garfield on the PS and I am wishing the rain would let up a bit so I can walk the trail...

I hope you are all having a great week and enjoying your early summer.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Darn rain...not looking good for games. I did get some good pictures.........a lot of eyes shut, looking away, etc. etc. but overall they looked pretty good.