Friday, June 5, 2009

Woo Hoo It's Friday!

I am SO glad it is Friday! After having two weeks in a row of working 4 days, a full week seemed to last forever. We have a full weekend ahead of us. Kylah is going to Gillette with Nick and Mary to see Zeb, Rachael, and Alayna tomorrow. We were all going to go but my back was hurting earlier this week so I didn't want to risk it going "out" while traveling. Kaitlin has a double header in Gordon tomorrow for softball and Carter has t-ball games in Chadron. Grandma Dana is going to take Carter to t-ball so Josh and I can watch Kait's games. It's getting difficult having three kids playing sports this summer. On top of that, Kylah and Kaitlin start golf next Thursday. I was looking through some pictures on my computer tonight before I put them on a disk and wanted to share a few with you. Have a great weekend and enjoy the pictures!



Kaitlin and Kylah
Alayna with all the puppies.
Carter wanted a picture with me. We hardly have any together.


Kaitlin with her cousin Brooklynn.


Carter with his chain saw and glasses.




I will try and post some more later. Have a GREAT weekend!!!


4 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! You are going to add golf to the mix? Crazy woman! :) Thanks for the thought of helping me get the house settled. You are welcome to come visit anytime. Thanks for taking Syd to the game tomorrow. :)

Debbie said...

Your kids are so darn cute and I love the pix! I remember how hard it is to split yourself to make everyone's activities - I wish I could do it all over again. I Loved all the hub bub, still have it, just grannies instead of my own kids, somehow it just isn't the same. ENJOY!

beckyw said...

Love the pics!~ Your kids are so dang cute!

Misty said...

I love the pictures! The kids are growing too fast!