(taken off www.chadrad.com)School has been canceled here for the rest of the week. There are so many students out sick with different types of illnesses so they decided to give the kids a five day break from school to hopefully get better.
Carter had a 103.1 fever last night. He has now been fever-free since noon. Yeah! What a big difference. He was burning up last night and just exhausted. We were really worried it would get higher in the night but it didn't. Carter took a two hour nap this afternoon and I am glad he did. His little body needed that rest to get him better. He hasn't taken naps for a year now, but yesterday and today he has just crashed. Now he is in the living room trying to convince his dad that he isn't tired, even though it is after 10pm...(His dad is winning this conversation.)
For all of you out there with sick kids....I hope they feel better soon! And for all of you who haven't gotten sick...I hope that luck stays with you!
Carter had a 103.1 fever last night. He has now been fever-free since noon. Yeah! What a big difference. He was burning up last night and just exhausted. We were really worried it would get higher in the night but it didn't. Carter took a two hour nap this afternoon and I am glad he did. His little body needed that rest to get him better. He hasn't taken naps for a year now, but yesterday and today he has just crashed. Now he is in the living room trying to convince his dad that he isn't tired, even though it is after 10pm...(His dad is winning this conversation.)
For all of you out there with sick kids....I hope they feel better soon! And for all of you who haven't gotten sick...I hope that luck stays with you!

1 comment:
Gosh, we hope that yours are almost through all of this crud... nasty stuff to get! Take Care of all!
Post a Comment