Carter is back to having a fever again. He had it gone for 30 hours and then it returned... it is 101.6 so he took some tylenol and has fallen asleep on the couch with his dad. He still acts like a busy four-year-old boy. He needs to get better he said because his Uncle Rudy will be here late tomorrow afternoon or evening sometime!
Hope you all are feeling okay. Sickness is EVERYWHERE right now. I am thankful I have a very low daycare kid count this week to hopefully keep some of the kids healthy. I had thought of closing for the rest of the week but then decided not to since they had already been exposed to each other the past three days.
I am off to fold some clothes, read my book, and head to bed early for a change. Have a great night!
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment