Monday, October 5, 2009

Our Time In Sidney

We went to Sidney this weekend to visit family and to experience Octoberfest. We had a wonderful time! We got to Sidney around noon on Saturday. A few of us went to the craft fair. There were a million things I wanted!
We were fortunate enough to have four out our five siblings get together. My oldest brother lives too far away so Carol, Chuck, Craig, myself, my mom, and our families spent the weekend together. A few of us went out Saturday night to the 'tent' to listen to the band and eat yummy food! The funnel cakes were SO GOOD! I didn't care for the brauts at all or the horrific smell of sourkraut, but other than that, the beer tasted good and the band was awesome. We had fun! Below are some pictures of our family.
CARTER AND BROOKLYNN
GRANDMA BETTY AND MADDI
MITCH AND BROOKLYNN
KYLAH, MITCH, BROOKLYNN
JAYCE AND ABBI
CARTER AND JAYCE
MADDI, JAYCE, AND KAITLINKAITLIN AND JAYCE
ABBI AND JAYCE
CARTER BEING GOOFY
We had a great time visiting family and hope to get back down there soon!










4 comments:

Brandi said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time! Love the pictures!

Shay said...

I'm jealous!

Debbie said...

What wonderful family time you had. I have always wanted to go down there but have never made it.

beckyw said...

Someday, someday, I want to go downthere and act like a German!