Sunday, September 27, 2009

Family Time

Jayce is such a cutie! I love this picture of Kylah and Braxton!
Neighbor Linda bought the kids treats...
The kids and Mom going hunting for caterpillars.
Kylah is in a tractor tire rim.
We had a great weekend! It went by way too fast of course, but that's life. Kaitlin spent the weekend with her friends for the most part. She has a friend moving in a week so they needed to get in some 'girl time' one last time. Then she stayed at another friend's house last night. Josh, Kylah, Carter and I went to Josh's dad's today to get the Combine parked in the shop for the winter. Josh sure had a great time with that machine this summer. :)
The kids and I went on the four wheeler on a caterpillar hunt...We now have 15-yep 15 caterpillars living in our home. I didn't think we would find that many...but...we did, so we had to bring them ALL home. Kylah found a bunch in her Gramps's shop so it was a lot of fun for everyone.
Tonight we went to the China House with Josh's grandma Noni and John. Of course we overate but had great conversations and laughter. It was a good time!
I hope you all had a great weekend~ It is supposed to get pretty cold here tonight so I am off to shut some windows. Good Night!
(The reason there aren't any pictures of Kaitlin is because she wasn't with us this weekend.)




1 comment:

Brandi said...

Cute pics! Jaxon would LOVE to have that many caterpillars in our house!