Love the pic! She is such a beautiful little girl! Also, love your playlist. Shane sang "That's My Job" at his parent's funeral.
You are more than welcome! Also, I love your background!
That is a very good picture! She played so well that night too! See you tonight for the dbl hitter!
What a cute little slugger you have! ;o)
What a QTpie!!! Good to see you the other night. Glad all are well.You and I both won beautiful bracelets -- aren't we lucky?!?!?!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the pic! She is such a beautiful little girl! Also, love your playlist. Shane sang "That's My Job" at his parent's funeral.
You are more than welcome! Also, I love your background!
That is a very good picture! She played so well that night too! See you tonight for the dbl hitter!
What a cute little slugger you have! ;o)
What a QTpie!!! Good to see you the other night. Glad all are well.
You and I both won beautiful bracelets -- aren't we lucky?!?!?!
Post a Comment