Last night Kylah and Kaitlin both had double-headers: Kait in Chadron and Ky in Crawford. I went to Chadron and met up with Alayna and her mom Rachael for supper at the China House...yum!! Then we went to Kaitlin's games and watched. She hit a triple and had a couple other great hits. The girls played well and won their first game. They lost their second game by 2. My brother Craig and his family came to watch the game for awhile. We got to see Brooklynn and Baby Jayce. My mom, Josh's mom, and his grandma Noni were able to come watch too so we all had fun. It was a good time! Then after the games we stopped to see Brooklynn and Jayce for a few minutes before heading to Walmart and then home. We didn't get back to our house until 11:30pm!
Kylah played two games here in Crawford and had a good hit. She told me she wasn't happy that the girl caught the pop-fly she hit towards third base to get her out. I was told she played first base some of the night and seemed to enjoy it. Augh- it's tough having to be in two places at once and can only be in one place. Kylah had a big group of people there to watch her too so I didn't feel as bad. Josh, his dad and Mary, Carter, and two of our neighbors went to watch. Josh's grandma Susie may have went too but I am not sure.
Yesterday was our anniversary. It's been 8 years...We have had many blessings these past few years and are looking forward to more in the future. Since we had games last night, Josh and I are going to go out for supper tonight at Fort Robinson. I may take the kids to the pool for an hour or so before supper if it doesn't rain. They want to go so badly and have yet to go swimming this summer. The only one who has gone is Kaitlin. Then after the pool, I am hoping for an enjoyable meal at the Fort with Josh and maybe a walk later on.
Have a great day! I am off to weed some of the garden!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Happy anniversary!
Oh Happy Anni!!!!
Post a Comment