Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jonas Brothers In 3D

Jonas Brothers In 3D!!!

Tonight I took the kids over to Chadron to watch the Jonas Brothers. Kaitlin went last night with some friends so she went to my mom's house and visited with her while we went to see Kevin, Joe, and Nick Jonas LIVE in 3D. Right before the movie started, I got Carter and Kylah the popcorn, candy, and drink kit and of course Carter's favorite- sour gummy worms. We got settled into our seats and Carter immediately put on his 3D glasses. He looked so cute half folded up in the huge theatre chair with these big glasses on his tiny face. Moments like that make me laugh.

There were only 8 other people in the theatre with us. I am sure every girl in Chadron went last week when it first came out. Anyways, we were in the middle of the show and Joe Jonas takes off his suit jacket and has on a lime green muscle shirt. I hear Kylah sigh and say, "Mom, look at his big, wet muscles." I nonchalantly replied, "Yep, Kylah, I see." Then she repeated herself a couple of times and said, "I am glad we came to see the Jonas Brothers, Mom. They are so cute!" I looked at her and said, "Yep, now let's watch the movie." Here I am thinking, this is something I should be hearing out of Kaitlin's mouth in a couple years, not out of Kylah's mouth at the ripe age of 6!!!

It was a good show for the kids and I am glad Kylah got to see the movie. Carter got a little tired towards the end and managed to eat the WHOLE pack of gummy worms. I thought he only ate a few but when the show ended I asked him for the package and he told me the worms were all in his tummy and handed me the empty package.

We got back into town a little after 9pm and Kaitlin went to stay at a friend's house again tonight. I said, "Don't you miss me a little to stay home?" She replied, "Ya, but I miss Kalen more...I haven't seen her since 5 o'clock tonight." So now she is with her twin having a sleep-over.

Hope all of you are having a great weekend! I am off to read James Patterson's newest book titled Run For Your Life.

Don't forget to set your clocks forward tonight for Daylight Savings Time!


1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

OMG, I haven't taken my girls to the Jonas Brothers, and I hear about it EVERY DAY! I am so glad you took the kids!

Have a good week!