Last night Kaitlin went to the movies and stayed the night at a friend's house. Kylah and Carter stayed out at Gramps and Grandma Mary's. Josh had to work so I was once again alone for the evening. I ran to Chadron to pick up some items at Walmart and then stopped to pick up Chinese take-out before heading home.
I got home and had my supper, did a few quick chores, then went downtown for a couple of hours with the 'girls' to catch up on life. I had a great time. Then Josh got home so we stayed up for an hour talking before going to sleep. He wanted to get up early today to go look for coyotes with a friend of his. They left at 5am.
I slept in, well, tried to sleep in but couldn't so I went and tanned then took my dogs out for a walk/jog/run. It is a very crisp, cool, morning here so all of the trees have ice crystals on them. I went on our trail here in town and the golf course was beautiful! I enjoyed the scenery and the extremely calm, quiet morning.
It feels good to finally be getting back into shape after so many years. I am secretly keeping my fingers crossed that this will strengthen the core of my back and I will have less problems. I summed it up to having the pains frequently after quitting all forms of exercise when the kids were born. It's time to get back to feeling good!
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment