Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pictures

Chair-it is the same color as the couch but you can't tell in these pics. Light changes their color throughout the day.
This couch is a lot taller than our old one.


Couch (not sure why light spots showed up)


Carter HAD to be in one of these pictures.


Many of you requested that I post pictures of the new furniture we FINALLY got. So here they are!

3 comments:

beckyw said...

ohhhhh, I am jealous! LOVE IT! And I love your wall, "live". How did u do that?

Megann Mitchell said...

I love the new furniture! Carter is so cute! Hope all is well. Have a great week and enjoy the new furniture.

Anonymous said...

Love the new pieces!!!! It should be easier to move these pieces during the monthly re-arranging. Ha Ha! Enjoy your new furniture, you guys deserve it!
-Nicole and Rudy