Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Furniture Here

Josh, Carter, and Josh's mom went to Scottsbluff today to pick up our new couch and recliner. My back has been sore so I didn't want to make the car ride if I didn't have to. I stayed home and got the house cleaned so the new furniture could be brought right in.

After Josh and his mom got the furniture into the house, they took our old furniture to the dump. Then later this evening, Josh had a guy come over and help move our entertainment center around and rearranged things to my liking. I have to admit, it looks kind of bare in our living room now. We gave the guy who helped us our computer desk that was in the living room so I think that is why it looks so sparse. This way there is more room for the kids to play. =)

I had a good day of cleaning a bit, relaxing with Kaitlin and one of her friends while we worked on a puzzle, and listened to some music with Kylah. I got caught up on a some laundry and other than that, took it pretty easy. I just wish I had one more day to this weekend as it went by so fast. Have a great Monday!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Are you loving your new furniture? There just isn't anything better than new furniture to get a new outlook on a room. I am sorry about your back, mine is doing well and I am glad I had the surgery, except for what I had done has such a long recovery time...I just need to learn patience. Hey who is our new neighbor?

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

YAY!! Enjoy!

You have got to be kidding me... said...

I bet you feel great getting that new furniture in! I want to see pictures lady!!!

beckyw said...

COngrats on the new furniture... we need pics! How's the lifestyle change going? YOU can do it! YEA! Fight to be HEALTHY!

Brandi said...

Woohoo for new furniture!!! We are on the hunt for a recliner before the baby arrives. I forgot all about the place in the mall, which is where we bought our bed a few years ago.

Shay said...

Your furniture looks awesome and so comfy!!! As you could tell I didn't want to get up :) Hope your back is feeling better