Sunday, November 9, 2008

Josh's Flight

The kids and I took Josh to Scottsbluff this morning for him to catch his flight to Kansas City. It seems like yesterday he was gone on his last trip there but it's been 8 wks. already since he got home. So...he will be gone for almost 2wks. again...Bummer! (We miss him already!) We watched him fly out on the plane and then we went and bought Kaitlin some new shoes and ate lunch. Then we headed home. It's been a nice afternoon for us. We sat down at the coffee table and colored on a giant-paged coloring book that Carter got. Then the kids played a video game while I worked on a blanket I am crocheting for one of my daycare girls. This little girl loves pink so PINK IT IS! It can be blinding at times if I look at the blanket too long. I think (and hope) she likes it when I get done with it. The kids just had a bath and are going to play for awhile. I need to keep them busy with Dad gone. Kaitlin and Carter seem to have a hard time with him away. Kylah kind of goes with the flow about it all. Now they are anxiously awaiting his nightly phone call they receive. I hope you each have had a great weekend. Ours went by way too fast!

No comments: