Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Carter is Spending the Day With Gramps
Carter woke up this morning excited to go with his grandpa (aka Gramps) to Chadron. He hurried and found his clothes he wanted to wear and eagerly waited for Gramps to come to town to pick him up. Gramps decided to take Kaitlin to school so we snuck her out the door. Then Carter heard Gramps's diesel roar up and take off up the street. He was panic-stricken for a moment. He had a shocked look on his face thinking he was left behind. I explained that Gramps would be back soon to get him and to take Kylah to school on their way out of town to Chadron. He calmed down enough and then hurried to get his shoes and coat on for their trip. Sure enough, shortly after we heard the diesel coming up to the house again and Carter was happy. I got Kylah into the pick-up and quickly put Carter's carseat in. I barely got a quick kiss and a "bye mom!" before he was ready to go. So, Carter's been gone since 8:30am and I am sure having a great time with his Gramps:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment