Wow, I woke up today and decided to look on my blog from when I last posted something. I still had a St. Patty's Day background and had not posted anything since the beginning of March. Time flies!!
We are rounding up our softball season. Kait has a game here Thursday against Chadron. Kylah's tournament is in Rushville tomorrow evening, however the weather isn't supposed to be great so we will see if it is post-poned. Kait's tournament is this Saturday, although I don't know the location.
Josh and I just celebrated our 10 year anniversary on June 16th. A decade of marriage...wow. So much has gone on these past few years. It's funny how nothing ever seems to change but when you look back, EVERYTHING has. Our goal was to make it to Cancun for our 10 year but that didn't happen. That's okay. Life keeps us busy and we don't always have the time like we think we will.
We had a baby nephew born at the end of May. Josh's brother Chris and his wife had a baby boy named Thatcher. He is quite the cutie! I made him a Dr. Seuss quilt to go with his bedroom. It was a lot of fun to make. We are hoping to get up to visit them soon.
Wheat harvest is just around the corner so Josh and Carter will be busy with that when the time comes. Carter loves being out in the fields with his dad and gramps. :)
I have a busy schedule with daycare for the summer. Keeps me going. It is fun to have my school kids back and see how much they have changed during the school year.
What else?? Hmmm.... oh ya, we got a new kitten a couple weeks ago. Josh absolutely refused at first. She wandered in under our porch and so I put adds out to see if she was lost. Nobody claimed her. So three days later Josh said yes and we took her to the vet. Doc thought she was 6-7 weeks old. She got her first set of shots and worming medicine and we came home. She is a funny little thing that has nearly doubled in size in the short time we have had her. BTW- her name is Kaci. She is an orange/yellow kitten with some white on her.
Off to get my day started. I hope all is well with everyone and your summer is going great too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay for an update! I am horrible at keeping up with my blog.
Happy Belated Anniversary to you and Josh! Hard to believe it's been 10 years!
Please send me your new email so I can add you as a reader on my blog! :)
Post a Comment