Friday, February 11, 2011

Weekend Happenings

Tonight Kaitlin went to the movies with friends.  Kylah and Carter went to Gnomeo and Juliet with their Gramps and Grandma Mary.  They said it was a great movie.  I ran to walmart to pick up some odds and ends for our second home.  Josh and I got an apartment in Alliance.  It's a two bedroom and newly redone.  We decided that with the bad roads occasionally, his midnight shift, and wanting overtime that it would be better if he had a place to stay for extra sleep and less miles on the car.  This is our first week of this and so far it's went well.  I am sure he is very tired though.  He has worked two double shifts which is 330pm-730am. 

Tomorrow my mom, my kids, and I are going to Alliance to watch my niece Maddi play basketball.  Then we are heading to Hemingford to visit Pat's Creative (a wonderful quilt store) to find Kaitlin and Kylah backing for their quilts they have worked so hard on.  Then we are heading home in time for me to have a nap.  I have needed one all week!  Maybe if I went to bed earlier at night it would help. (DUH!!)

The weather is supposed to be in the 50s so that will be nice.

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Hey neighbor your family sounds so busy. I am glad to hear about the apartment, driving after working so long is dangerous in itself, not to mention the dang deer and the lousy roads we seem to have this winter. Love your quilting projects and look forward to seeing the finished pieces.