Sunday, January 16, 2011

Vet Trip

Tomorrow morning I am taking our ferret Goofy to the vet in Gering.  She has been losing her hair and is skinnier than she used to be.  I don't know of a vet around here that takes rodents so we are making a road trip.  I am sure many people wouldn't even consider doing this but I am just too big of an animal lover to not find out her problem.  Who knows, it could be a simple solution.  If not, at least I will know if she is suffering and what to do if she is.   :(

On a better note, I got our niece Alayna's quilt nearly finished tonight.  I have one more border to put on before it goes to the quilter.  I am saving it for her birthday in a few months.  Just hope I can hold out that long to give it to her.  It is very bright and colorful, just like she is.  When I asked her what kind of quilt she wanted she said, (in her little 3 year-old voice) "STARS! STARS! STARS!  That would be the best!  Oh, and pink and purple too!"  So that is what she is getting.  =)

Hope you all have a great Monday!

***UPDATE***

Took Goofy to the vet and she is going to be fine.  She got her rabies shot while she was there and is good to go.  There was a huge black and white long-haired cat there with big paws I really wanted to bring home but knew better.  :(  It's a good thing Josh is around or I would have a lot of animals and probably be known as the Cat Lady of Crawford...

No comments: