Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Good Sunday

I had a great weekend! We went to some friends' house last night for the ultimate fighting and enjoyed some social life and a few drinks. Then today was more of a 'work day' but relaxing. The kids were in Scottsbluff with Nick and Mary and Josh had to work 3am-9am on the roads so when he got home he slept until 1pm and I worked non-stop on tax stuff. Ughhh! I think we are ready to go to the tax man and see how things go for us.

This afternoon the kids returned home and we watched the Super Bowl. I was leaning towards the Colts to win but didn't really care. I thought it would be neat for the Saints to win their first Super Bowl experience so either way, I guess it didn't matter who won. The one thing I enjoyed besides the commercials, was that it was an actual great game with few penalties and a lot of really great plays.

Now reality is back for me. I take Carter to the Urologist tomorrow and we drop Maggie off at the vet for her mouth to be looked at. I pray all is well with her and I hope we can figure out the next plan to take with Carter. He told me earlier he can't wait to see Dr. Waller because he missed him so much. (He has only seen him twice. LOL)

Have a great week and stay warm. We are supposed to have a high of ten degrees here tomorrow....

1 comment:

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Jody -- hope Carter's visit went well! Good luck with the tax man!