Of course our weekend flew by once again. According to the weather reports, we really thought Josh would spend most of his weekend out in the snow plow. But, we ended up with no snow so he only had to go out for a couple of hours very early on Saturday morning. Then we went to Kaitlin's basketball game in Chadron. They got beat both games. The girls are getting better at rebounds and ball control so that's good. After the games we went to the China House with my sister-in-law Tara and her two kids. It was a nice time and of course good food! Josh always teases me that I can't get enough Chinese food and he is right! I love that place!
Yesterday we stayed inside and watched football. BOTH teams I wanted to win did so that was fun. I kind of thought it would be neat for the Jets to go to the Super Bowl since Danny Woodhead is on their team, but I am more of a Colts fan. And of course I didn't want the Vikings to win, BLAH!
I have been reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks and of course stayed up til nearly midnight reading. I really should have went to bed earlier but I got tunnel vision and couldn't put it down. I highly recommend this book to you readers out there!
Have a good week and try to keep warm! These 50 mph winds are ridiculous!!!!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I agree that one can never eat too much chinese. I am anxious to read The Last Song...I have been needing a new book, now that Cash is a little older I might have time to devote to a book! Have a great week!
The Last Song was a great book! I just got done reading that, wonder if the movie will be any good?
Post a Comment