Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hectic Week

I have had a very hectic, busy week with daycare. Usually things are pretty calm and routine but this week has been another story. (Not that I haven't enjoyed it.) I took three new kids for awhile to help out a friend and have had a couple of other kids I haven't had for a few months. It was nice to see their faces after a half of a year has gone by. Then tomorrow morning I figured out I have 12...yes 12 kids at 7:15a.m.!! It's just one of those days that sometimes happens where parents call and need someone for the day. People probably think I am nuts but I am looking forward to the fun and chaos that comes with a houseful so bright and early in the morning. I would rather have a large group of kids instead of three or four. It makes my days more interesting...Needless to say I am sure I will sit back with Josh tomorrow night and share a drink or two when the day is over!!

These temps have been so cold lately. I feel bad for those who have to travel and work in it. I didn't even walk out to the mailbox today to get my mail. I figured that if it's a bill it can wait until tomorrow and if it's a card from a friend then it'll be a nice surprise for me to get a day late.

Hope you all have a fun weekend planned. I don't think we have too much going on, YET! Kaitlin has a basketball game in Chadron at 10am on Saturday and that is it so far. I am off to get stuff ready for tomorrow morning. Have a great night!

2 comments:

You have got to be kidding me... said...

Hope you enjoy your crazy day Jody!

Jess -n- Jason -n- Crew said...

Good look Kaitlin on your BB game -- sounds like all are busy at your home. Wow, Jody. 12 kids! Sheesh. I'd be having more than a drink at the end of the day...

Have a good weekend!