Friday, December 4, 2009

Basketball

Tomorrow Kaitlin has her first basketball game in Chadron at 11am. She is very excited about it and so are we to watch her. This is her first year and most of her friends' third year. Unfortunately she struggled with A LOT of homework the past couple of years and couldn't make it to the practices. So, with a fresh new start, she is ready to hit the court and have some fun!!

I have an eye appt. tomorrow before the game at 10:30am. It's my 3 month checkup for my eye surgery. I just have to go to Chadron for the follow-up appt. to see if things are still healed correctly. My eyes are so dry when I wake up in the mornings and I use eye drops quite frequently to help keep the cornea attached...I pray it stays that way!! I do notice my left eye now has perfect vision (I think) so my glasses no longer have the same prescription. So I need to get that changed too.

It has been super cold here this week! We had a couple inches of snow and it's still on the streets from Tuesday night/Wednesday morning. Josh started his new job with the State on November 23, and has been called out twice at 3am to plow roads. He seems to enjoy it.

No comments: