Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sledding Sunday

Today we took the kids and two neighbor kids to the rodeo grounds to go sledding. We only have about 3 inches of snow but the kids thought that was enough so off we went. They found a trail and had a lot of fun going down it with their sleds, and even made a "jump" after awhile. The we went to get hot chocolate afterwards since it is very cold out today. Here are some of the pictures from our fun. (I even went down twice!!) I am sure Josh was cringing the whole time while he sat in the Durango keeping warm. Every time I try to have fun he worries about my back hurting. Today I didn't care. It was too fun to pass up! Keep warm and enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Sledding Having fun!
Kylah :)
Parent patrol.
Josh and our neighbor boy.
Carter on his tummy.
Kaitlin using her sled as a snowboard. She has some of her mom in her! :)
Kylah again...it wouldn't delete for some reason.
Carter proud of his sledding abilities.
The gang.










2 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I am not too fond of the snow but Jaxon is loving it!

Debbie said...

Oh how fun! I took Jaxon out for awhile on his sled but we didn't have hill. That's ok I can make it down but going back up is a work out! Glad the kids enjoyed the snow!