Carter wearing his Optimus Prime costume at home since he didn't get to wear it to school on Thursday due to school being cancelled.
I love this picture! Kylah on our sledding trip Thursday morning.
Kylah is a 'Hula Girl' this year for Halloween.
Carter and I made spider Halloween cupcakes for the kids at daycare.

Kaitlin isn't sure what to be for Halloween. She was going to be a foreign exchange student but we weren't too sure how to go about a costume for that. Since it is so snowy and cold this year for trick-or-treating, I think she may just end up wearing a mask since a coat will cover the costume anyways.
Kaitlin isn't sure what to be for Halloween. She was going to be a foreign exchange student but we weren't too sure how to go about a costume for that. Since it is so snowy and cold this year for trick-or-treating, I think she may just end up wearing a mask since a coat will cover the costume anyways.
Stay warm this weekend and have a great time!!

1 comment:
LOVE the cupcake!!!
Post a Comment