Saturday, September 12, 2009

Painting

We have been painting our basement lately. It was in need of a new fresh coat of paint. The girls each have one lime green wall in their rooms and the bathroom and one little room is just white. I am planning on painting the family room area white with a beige-ish color.

It is raining here right now and I love it! It smells so fresh. You can really tell that Fall is just around the corner. The leaves have that tint to them and the gardens are turning yellow.

I went to the eye doctor on Thursday in Chadron. He said I am 100% completely healed. I will stay on my eye drops until my appointment in Rapid on the 29th when they remove the"band-aid" contact. I feel so much better and am so pleased with the results.

What else....

Oh ya, the kids got their pictures taken for school this past week. We of course went to see Jess at Pro Shots. I think Carter would stay all night and get his picture taken if I let him. He really likes it and feels special.

Well, I better get back to painting. I am off to prime a couple of walls that need it. (Boring!)

Have a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I wish I had the time and energy to paint. My whole house needs it! Have fun!

beckyw said...

YOur girls are lucky to get some Lime in their lives.... I LOVE LIME GREEN! I just can't figure out where I want to paint it??? No one here can appreciate Lime!
Have a great day!