FRIDAY- Friday evening Josh threw a 30th surprise birthday party for me at my mom and dad's house in Chadron. He grilled kabobs and had planned out different foods for my family to bring. It was a lot of fun and I loved spending time with my family. After supper, Josh took me to Prairie Wind Casino. We gambled a couple of hours with not big wins, however, we still came home with money in our pockets.
SATURDAY-Saturday morning Josh dropped my sister Carol and I off at Ft. Rob to walk the trail back into town. We had a good walk and talk before our busy day started. After our walk, we went to Angela's Eatery in Chadron and threw a baby shower for our sister-in-law Tara and our nephew Jayce. We had a great time and hope everyone else did as well. Then that evening we had Jayce's baptism and a dinner afterwards at his house. I felt very fortunate to be there to help celebrate.
SUNDAY-Our company had all went home Saturday evening so Josh and Carter headed out to farm and combine while the girls and I had other plans. We went for a morning bike ride. Then we went to Chadron birthday shopping for Josh's birthday. (It is today.) Then we came back and took lunch out to Josh and Carter. I brought Carter back to town with us because he was exhausted. Then the girls went swimming. Carter and I shared an afternoon nap and then Josh got home because he was rained out from combining. The highlight of my day was when Josh took me to the shooting range to shoot his bow. We had a lot of fun. Kylah and Carter played in the dirt piles behind us (Kait was with a friend) and Josh re-taught me how to shoot a bow. I used to do archery a lot when I was younger because my friend's dad took us out all the time, but that was 15 years ago... I didn't get a bulls-eye but did hit the target a few times...so maybe next time!
Today I don't have daycare because my kids have appointments in Chadron. Have a great day!

1 comment:
Sounds like a wonderful weekend with family & friends. I love the pictures, especially the sandbox! Your kids are neices and nephews are so cute, must be good genes!
Post a Comment