US ON SHORE WHILE THE BOYS WERE FISHING
We had a great weekend with family and friends. All three kids were in the parade. We had company throughout the weekend and and so much fun! Today we went to Carter P. Lake with the kids and Zeb, Rachael, and Alayna. It was nice and relaxing after our busy weekend.
I participated this year in the 5K Run/Walk with Mary. It was very misty and wet out so that was so much better than the heat. We jogged most of it and had a lot of fun.
I helped with the concession stands Friday night at the rodeo. Right before it started, we had another bout of rain. It didn't last too long and we had a steady group of people at our windows for awhile. It was a great time with the ladies and I enjoyed it.
Last night we lit off fireworks with the kids and then decided to end our weekend with our trip to Carter P. It was fun. We all had a great time. Hope you all had a great, memorable weekend with your friends and family. We missed our family who couldn't make it to help celebrate but we want you to all know we were thinking of you!!

2 comments:
I love your pictures - it looks like the kids really enjoyed their time at the parade. I enjoyed watching them with their sparklers and listening to their excited chatter the night of the 4th. It was like a Kodak moment, with the smoke billowing around them and the sparklers a flaring. Now on to enjoy summer!
Looks like you guys had a good time! I missed out this year but am looking forward to next year. Summer goes way too fast once the 4th is over. It needs to slow down just a little bit!
Post a Comment