Kylah (middle) with her 2nd Place Medal.

Kaitlin (far right) with her First Place Medal.
The girls had a mini golf tournament yesterday here at our golf course. They both had a lot of fun and were excited to win medals. Kaitlin took 1st place with a 26 in 3 holes and Kylah had a 42 (if I remember right) on two holes.
The girls had a mini golf tournament yesterday here at our golf course. They both had a lot of fun and were excited to win medals. Kaitlin took 1st place with a 26 in 3 holes and Kylah had a 42 (if I remember right) on two holes. Hope you all have a great weekend! We have our Bible School program tonight at our church at 7pm. Josh is back in the combine now that the fields are drying up. We are enjoying our nice semi-cool day. We got the yards mowed...Kait saw a snake at the neighbor's when she was mowing. Our dog Braxton took care of it for us. Yuck!! I am off to read a couple chapters in my book. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment