Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fur Trade Days & Carter's Birthday

We had a GREAT weekend! Yesterday was Carter's 4th birthday and Fur Trade Days in Chadron so we had a busy day. Instead of rambling on and on about it I am going to list our daily activities that we enjoyed. Hope you all had a great weekend as well! (Click below the twitter site at the side of the page to see a full slide show of our day.)
1. Went to Fur Trade Days parade.
2. Uncle Chuck, Aunt Rachel, the kids, Baby Jayce and I went to Flea Market.
3. Uncle Chuck, Aunt Rachel, the kids, and I went to the China House for lunch.
4. I took the kids to climb the rock wall downtown.
5. Had Carter's birthday party at my parent's house with family.
6. Josh, the kids, Brooklynn, and I went to the kid's waterpark carnival downtown.
7. Josh, the kids, and I went to Taco John's for supper.
8. We all went to Walmart for Carter to spend some of his birthday cash.
9. Went back to my parent's to pick up party leftovers.
10. Came home and the kids played with Carter's new toys until bedtime.
Brooklynn at the parade.
The Kids getting ready to go into the bounce house.
Carter ready to climb the rock wall.
The kids with their baby cousin Jayce.



1 comment:

Brandi said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I checked out your slideshow on fb. That waterpark looked like it was a lot of fun! Glad to hear Carter had a fun birthday!