Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kylah's Program

Tonight we have Kylah's school program. She is excited about it and has to wear camouflage for their part of it. Josh has to work so he won't be able to make it. It is tonight at 7pm. Kaitlin is excited to get to watch it since she doesn't participate in this one. It is thru 4th grade and she had her concert last Thursday but she didn't get to go as she was home with her tummy issues.

The kids and I are leaving early Saturday morning with my mom to go to Basin, Wyoming for my nephew's high school graduation. We will be coming home on Monday. We are looking forward to it.

I forgot to mention my downfalls last Saturday...first I washed my cell phone and had to get it replaced. I got my new one yesterday. Then the washing machine broke later in the day and we had to get a new one. So, on Mother's Day, Josh took me to pick out a new one. I do have to say it's a very nice one. We agreed for how much laundry I do, we needed something nice that will hopefully last a VERY LONG TIME.

We got our garden planted on Tuesday. The only thing left to put in is our peppers and tomato plants. We have had high winds so we are waiting until next week to put them in.

I hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Kylah looked so cute on stage - front and center! It was a cute program.