Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wednesday...Only Wednesday?!?!

This week is going so slow for me... Josh left Sunday for Kansas City and won't be home until May 8th late at night. The kids and I spent the day being lazy after we got home from the airport. Monday was chilly and rainy so we didn't do too much. Kylah had dance class in Chadron. It was her last one before her recital this Saturday. Yesterday would have been very nice but we had a lot of wind. The kids and I took the dogs for a jog and ended up at the park to play. The winds were so brisk and cold we only lasted there for about fifteen minutes. Then we came home and drove to the store. We got home, ate supper, and everyone threw on their pajamas to watch The Biggest Loser. We love that show! Carter only lasted until 7:20 p.m. before he fell asleep for the night. I knew he wouldn't stay awake long due to waking up at 6am and having no nap.

Then we woke up this morning and the weather is beautiful. Kylah made Grandma Mary a card because she may have broke her toe. It was a cute card. It is a picture of a suitcase with a toe underneath it with the word "Ouch!" next to it and a foot at the top with a blackened big toe. Too cute! (Mary stubbed her toe on a suitcase.) We dropped that off at Mary's work before heading to school. Then the daycare kids and Carter played outside while I watered a few areas in our yard that has new grass seed.

Hope your week is going well and better than mine. Hopefully the week will speed up a bit. It is dragging way too much for me.

Oh, one piece of information: Carter goes to pre-school next Tuesday for the afternoon session for a "trial run." He is so excited! Every morning he says, "Do I go to school today Mom?" He doesn't want me to take him. He says he will just walk up the hill with Kait. I explained he goes in the afternoon and he said he could ride the bus with the daycare kids... I AM TAKING HIM UP THERE NEXT WEEK AND I HOPE HE LIKES IT. LoL!

2 comments:

Brandi said...

I feel the same way! Why can't it just be Friday already?!

Jaxon is excited for preschool too! I hope they do a trial run here, but I haven't heard anything about it if they do.

Debbie said...

Such a big boy already! Where does the time go? I know he will enjoy school, it will be way harder you than he :)