I woke up this morning feeeling horrible! My head hurt, my stomach was churning, and I felt like I had been run over by a truck. Josh and I were suppose to power rake the yard but it was too wet-THANK GOODNESS! There is no way I could have helped him.
Kylah and Carter got home a little after noon from staying with their Gramps and Grandma Mary. Kait went to Evan's Plunge and the Mammoth Site with a friend so it was a some-what quiet day. Josh left for work at 2pm and I was still in bed. Actually, I didn't get out of bed until 5:41pm...
I don't know if I had a quit hit of the flu or what happened. I had a queasy stomach and unfortunately puked several times. Not fun! I hope none of my family gets this. I think I had a fever off and on too but was too lazy and tired to get a thermometer to check. It's not like I could have kept any medicine down if I did take it.
Josh seemed to think my "flu" was from my night on the town last night. Oh, how I wish that was the problem! If it were, a couple of ibProfin and a big glass of water would have cured that.
I took the kids to get icecream tonight at 7pm. It was lightning and thundering bad for awhile. Then an hour or so later, we got a nice, pouring rain. Now the house smells so fresh. I love it!
Now that I am feeling a lot better, I am wide awake. I slept most of the day away so maybe I will go read my book for awhile and see if that helps me get tired. Hope all of you were able to enjoy this beautiful day that I missed.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OH no! I hope everyone gets and stays healthy soon. I haven't had the flu in YEARS (knock on wood, eh?). I think the last time I got it was probably the last time I had the flu shot. I feel so sad when mommies get sick, though. We feel so out of our element when we can't do all that we need to do. :(
~Shaye
Post a Comment