Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Fun

Kaitlin's giant M&M cookie she is taking to school tomorrow for her birthday.

We all had a great time yesterday...except my biggest concern was the fact I FORGOT MY DIGITAL CAMERA!!! I was so bummed...so I have no pictures of Kaitlin's 11th birthday.
One of the things I really wanted to show was the two cookies I bought for her to have instead of a traditional birthday cake. Craig and Tara were in Rapid Friday so I had them pick up my order from a bakery up there. (Thanks guys!) We got two kinds of cookies. The one we had yesterday for the party was a 16 inch round sugar cookie with a flower design on it. The other one is the same size but it is an M&M Cookie with swirls on it. I am sending that one to school tomorrow for Kaitlin's classroom. Kaitlin was so excited when we showed her the cookies. I didn't tell her I was doing it. She is not a big fan of cake so I knew this would make her happy. She is excited to take it to school to share with her friends tomorrow!

3 comments:

Shay said...

I love the cookies. I wish I was going to Kait's school!!! What an awesome idea!

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlin!

You have got to be kidding me... said...

She is such a beautiful girl Jody!! Hope you guys had a great time and have a great week!!