Today the kids went with Josh and I to Scottsbluff. The weather was great when we woke up so we headed there to spend a few hours. We went to the mall to the furniture store. We found a couch and recliner we liked. We didn't know if they would even be open since it was Sunday so we didn't take a pick-up down with us. Well we found the furniture and bought it. We have 30 days to pick it up. We are planning on going to get it next Sunday. I was so excited we found some we liked at a great price!
We ate Chinese for lunch and then took the kids to the arcade in the mall. I counted 19 machines that were 'Out of Order' and I think 17 that were working. The kids had fun for the half hour we spent in there. We of course did a Walmart stop when we first got to town and the kids picked out a toy for Valentine's Day.
We had a great time and even got home early. We did a quick-clean of the house. That is when everyone has a couple things to do and we get it done fast so we have the evening for fun. My jobs were more time-consuming. I was lucky enough to vacuum, sweep, and mop the floors.
Now Kaitlin is building her new puzzle she got, Carter is playing a game, and Kylah is coloring. I am now off to help Josh with supper. We are having Fajitas. Yum!
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
New furniture-how fun and exciting!
Congrats on the new furniture. Isn't it fun to shop?
Way to go! Can't wait to see pictures!
WOW!! Love getting new furniture!! Glad all are well -- have a good week!
Post a Comment