Reality is setting back in for me and my family. School is back in session tomorrow and I will be back to work as well. I took vacation December 24-January 4 to enjoy a break and some family time. We had many laughs, fun moments, and great talks.
It is so hard to believe that twelve days have passed since my last day of work. I swear time goes so much faster when you are on vacation. I am actually looking forward to daycare tomorrow. I miss seeing my group of kids walk in my door everyday and they always have such great stories to tell about their own holiday happenings while they were gone.
I hope you all had as much fun as I did over Christmas and New Year's and the time in-between. This year was a great blessing and it's nice to know our families have made it back to their homes safely. Have a great 2009!
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I miss the day care days when all the kids came back from break to fill me in on all the fun they had! BTW, way to go at Prairie Winds! Call me the next time you get the itch to go and we'll road trip!
I'm going on strike, wanna join?
Post a Comment