Friday, January 16, 2009

TGIF-The Weekend is Almost Here!

My week has flown by once again. It seems like yesterday was Tuesday. I cannot believe it has been nearly two weeks since I took vacation and school was starting again.

Tonight I am going to dinner and a movie with a good friend of mine. Josh didn't want to go see Bride Wars so he was more than happy to send me out the door with someone besides himself. LOL! I am anxious to get out of the house and into a restaurant and movie theatre.

Tomorrow night is the dinner and dance in Alliance for Josh's job on the railroad. He works tomorrow so I will be meeting him with the kids for supper at 5pm. Should be fun! I am not quite sure which kids will be going with us. We have friends in Hemingford where Kaitlin is going to stay and spend the night, but Carter absolutely loves our friend Mandy, so he may stay with them. I know if he does, then Kylah will probably want to stay too...Who knows, maybe Josh and I will get to go to dinner kidless. That would be nice too. :) I guess I will wait and see what tomorrow evening brings.

I hope you enjoy the weather if you live here. It is supposed to be in the 45-55 degree range through Monday so maybe some of this snow will melt and soak into the ground like we need it to. Hope you have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sounds like fun - ENJOY!

You have got to be kidding me... said...

I hope you have so much fun this weekend! Kidless or not enjoy your evening with Josh.