This afternoon I drove myself and the three kids to Hemingford to visit our friends. We stayed for about 45 minutes and then I went to leave to head to Alliance to meet Josh for our supper at the Legion Club. I was shocked when Carter told me he wanted to come along and not stay with his sisters. Carter and I went to Alliance and met Josh to eat supper. We sat with a friend of his thru work along with his family and had a great meal. They served steak, baked potatoes, salad, green beans, and corn. It was a very tasty meal! Carter had a hamburger and salad. We put our names into a few drawings being held over the evening. Josh won a Varsity Jacket and I won $20 in chamber bucks. We left before my name was drawn so we could get back to Hemingford to visit with our friends some more. We don't see them nearly as often as we would like to.
When it was time to leave, Kylah gave us her "puppy" eyes and asked if she could spend the night since Kaitlin was going to. We ended up leaving with only Carter. Grandma Dana will bring the girls home tomorrow when she heads through Hemingford on her way home from being out of town. We had a great time and now I am ready to go to bed. I don't think Carter is quite ready yet... I can hear him asking Josh to make Oreo Shakes and Josh telling him it's too late and way past our bedtimes. LOL! Have a great rest of the weekend!
Saturday, January 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It sounds like a great night! I have to agree with Carter it is never to late to have an Oreo Shake. YUMMY!! Have a good weekend:)
That sounds like a very fun night!
Post a Comment