Monday, December 22, 2008

I WAS TAGGED BY SHAY

This is a picture of Carter trying to hook up his little tractor to Gramps's drill. He just didn't understand why his plan wasn't working out so well. This was taken sometime in September when Carter was out at Gramps's place with Josh for the day.


HERE ARE THE RULES...

1)Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer

2)Select the 4th picture in the folder

3)Explain the picture

4)Tag 4 people to do the same
I TAG Deb, Becky, Amy, Shauna

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Cool Idea! Isn't Carter just the cutest trying to hook that big drill up to his tractor...he sure has some great grandpa Rudloff in him:)

Debbie said...

I don't know what happened to my first comment. What a cool idea this is. I love the picture of Carter trying to hook up that big ole drill to his tractor. Rudloff blood runs thick when it comes to those tractors. :0)

Brandi said...

Cute picture! Little boys and their tractors-isn't it the cutest thing?! Jaxon and Carter would have a blast together, as Jaxon is a little tractor fanatic!