It's back to reality of school and work... I can't complain though. My back is feeling SO much better so that makes everything look good from my perspective. It's so hard to accomplish anything when you hurt that bad so I have no complaints!
We got our tree put up this weekend along with some other Christmas decorations. Josh was going to put the lights up outside, but low and behold, the wind decided to blow Saturday. So, we figured he could do it Sunday but the wind was even worse then. Maybe this week he can get it done...
We are looking forward to the holiday break and family coming to see us in three weeks. We always have so much fun and enjoy all the great company! I am a firm believer that family is the greatest value for us and can't wait to see everyone!!!
We were able to get a little Christmas shopping done on Friday, but not much since I couldn't walk around a lot at the stores. We were in Sidney so we stopped in at Wal-mart, my sister and brother-in-laws' Radio Shack store, and of course- CABELAS. I think Josh would live there if I let him...=)
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and some extra time off to enjoy the holiday and shopping. Those little breaks help out a lot throughout the year.
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I am glad you had a great Thanksgiving and that your back is feeling better.........believe me I know the pain. Darn backs!! The good news is there is still time to shop!
I am glad you are feeling better....
Hey, I forgot my cake....Foirgive me???? Life is too hectic!
TTYL
Post a Comment