Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Water Trouble

Augh!!! It's been a cold week at our house. We had no hot water for showers, dishes, etc. so we decided to clean out the water heater last night. After two hours, a bucket of water deposits, and a soaking wet husband (ha! ha!) later, we thought we had everything up to par and working great. Needless to say we were wrong...Our 17 year-old water heater gave up on us. SO...we bought a new one and Josh's mom and her friend brought it over for us from Chadron. (very nice of them, especially with the bad winds-thank you!) We also were fortunate for our friend Kirk to come help get the new one up and going. (Thx Kirk!) I can't wait! My two minute showers in the mornings are not a great way to start my day and I am tired of my kids taking half baths because the water is so cold. We hopefully will have our new water heater working in the next 30 minutes:-)

1 comment:

Shay said...

Not good timing! I hope you enjoy an extra LONG shower tomorrow!