Friday, November 21, 2008

Headed Out Today

Hurray! I am headed out at 4pm today to go get Josh in Scottsbluff. He doesn't fly in until nearly 9:30pm. I need to get some early Christmas presents bought for my family who will be here for Thanksgiving but not Christmas so we can give them their gifts early and not have to mail them. I also need to look for new shoes.

I jinxed myself big time on my blog about my back being so great... This morning I vacuumed out my Durango and then the kids and I went to Pine Ridge for me to get a pop and them their suckers from Grandma Mary...(tradition every time we go there.) As I was walking into the building my back kind of twinged, and now, I am FREAKING OUT that my back is going back to square one... I have my back brace on, iced it, and now am waiting to see what happens. My back has been good since last Christmas so I pray it will be okay.

Back to Josh...I cannot wait to go pick him up from the airport! I will probably look funny with a huge grin on my face and a big hug waiting for him when he steps off the plane. He took his final test this morning and passed so we were very happy about that.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

You have got to be kidding me... said...

Jody I'm so sorry about your back. What is wrong with it? I have had troubles with mine forever and finally started seeing a physical therapist. I hope everything is going to be ok!