Today I had a chiropractor appointment for my back. I have been very nervous that my discs are getting bad again and that it may be what is causing so much pain. (Last year I had x-rays and my bottom three discs were deteriorating, the very bottom one almost gone.) Well, this time that is not the case, hurray!! Even though I am in pain, I would much rather deal with the mess going on in the middle of my back that is causing the pain to shoot lower down. Dr. Johnson told me today that I will heal up a lot faster with this kind of problem than if it were my discs. I go back tomorrow morning for another treatment before Thanksgiving vacation. I also managed to have a couple of massages done this weekend to help me out. That was nice...
On a better note- my four-day weekend is just around the corner! We are going to Sidney to my sister's house on Thanksgiving to spend the day with my side of the family. My youngest brother and his family don't get to make it due to his work schedule. :( My other three siblings and their families will be there along with my parents. We are going to stay through Friday. Josh wants to hit the Cabela's sales at 7am on Friday. I am always pumped to go shopping on Black Friday (yep, I am one of the crazy ones) and this year I probably won't get to with this darn back issue...so frustrating!
I am eager to get the holiday season here...I love all of it, even the corny Christmas music played 24/7 on the radio. Josh thinks I am nuts but that's okay. This time of year is very special to me. I hope and pray it goes well not only for my family, but yours as well! Have a great Thanksgiving!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I also like the back paychecks, or xmas bonus whatever you like to call it :)
I tagged you!!
8 TV shows I watch:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
8 favorite restaurants:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
8 things that happened today:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
8 things I look forward to:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
8 things on my wish list:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
8 people I tag today:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Post a Comment