Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Keeping My Fingers Crossed

The countdown is getting shorter as we eagerly await Josh's time to come home from Kansas City. Only today, Thursday, and Friday to get through until we see him! We are getting excited. Unfortunately Kylah had the flu Sunday so I kept her home from school on Monday. Then I sent her Tuesday because she felt better. Her teacher called at 11am and said she was running a fever! So...up to the school I went and picked her up. She hasn't had a fever since her first dose of Motrin but I decided to keep her home today for extra rest. I need her in full swing come Friday and Saturday for my brother's wedding. It seems like every time we have something important to be at, one of the kids is sick. Now I just pray my other two kids don't get sick and I stay up to par. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: