Sunday, September 28, 2008
Where Did the Week Go???
Wow, before I knew it, a full week had gone by... It seems like yesterday Josh was home from Kansas City and we were at my brother's wedding. That was such a great time!! Not too much happened this week for us. Carter started his first day of Sunday School this morning. Josh and I watched all three kids march across the street holding hands to the church. They looked so cute! Carter had a HUGE smile on his face...Where was the camera when I needed it? Then Josh and Carter farmed with "Gramps" and the girls and I had fun company, their cousin- Baby A and her mommy. I will post a picture tomorrow of Baby A. She is growing up fast and always carries a smile with her wherever she goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment