Friday, September 12, 2008

Still T.G.I.F.

Here it is Friday evening and not a plan for much of anything...Yep, I still said TGIF all day and now I wonder, why? Kaitlin is spending the night with her best friend so that leaves Kylah, Carter, and I at home to hang out. Josh is gone so I think a movie and popcorn and treats are in the picture... Tomorrow I get to go shopping in SB so that should be fun. My brother Chuck is getting married on September 20th and the kids want new outfits for the big day. We can't wait! He is marrying a very sweet person, Rachel who our family loves dearly. The kids are excited to go dancing at the reception. Josh will be back the night before so it will be nice to sit back and enjoy having a bunch of family around. We don't get to do that often enough and it is always a good time!

No comments: